Easy Bakes Barbeque Country Style- Ribs
Ø 1 ½ to 2 pounds boneless country-style ribs
Ø 3 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
Ø ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
Ø ½ teaspoon onion powder
Ø 1 medium onion, sliced
Ø ½ cup barbecue sauce
Ø Salt and pepper.
1. Wash ribs and pat dry.
2. Combine Cajun seasoning, garlic powder and onion powder and salt + Pepper.
3. Rub seasoning mixture over the ribs.replica watches uk,replica watches,cheap cartier replica
4. Line a shallow baking pan with foil; oil or spray with nonstick cooking spray.
5. Arrange ribs on the foil. then top with onion slices.
6. Cover with another piece of foil and bake at 325° for 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until very tender.
7. Remove the top piece of foil and brush with barbecue sauce.
8. Bake uncovered for about 15 minutes longer, or broil for about 5 minutes.
Ø Serves 4